Graduate Course Override Request Form

This form is for Graduate Engineering classes (CE, EE, ENGR, IE or MFGE) only!!

Use this form only if you need to request an override to enable you to register for a course for the upcoming semester. ONE COURSE PER FORM.

*If you need an override into a course outside of our department, please contact that specific department.

Course Information

If you need to enroll in a TECH course, complete the form found here.

For all other courses that do not have a prefix of CE, EE, ENGR, IE, ME, or MFGE, please contact the individual department.

Justification for Request

Please explain why you believe you should be allowed to enroll in the above course.

By checking this box, I understand that the override requested is not a guarantee that I will be allowed to enroll in the above course. *