Undergraduate Registration Forms

Which Form Should I Fill Out?

These forms are for Engineering classes (CE, EE, ENGR, IE, ME, or MFGE) only!

Override request form

My Course is open but I'm getting an error when I try to enroll.

Closed Class Override Request

The course I want to enroll in is closed and has no available seats.